Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I've Been Really Busy


      Sorry that it has been a while since I've posted.  I have been busy with different events, and just ended up making videos, but not posting them. Right below this text is a picture from the science fair that was at my school. 

      The project I did was how does acetone effect ABS 3D print. As you can see in the photo I did bring the 3D printer to the fair mainly to have a representation of the melting, and cooling of ABS. For this experiment I got the first place medal for the engineering division.



my science faire project - 3D printer versus acetone


      I also had to prepare a booth for the Buffalo Science Museum Women in Science Day that took place in February.  The three photos below are of me at my booth at this event.

I've got a couple of events coming up in April and May that I'll be having a both at as well.  I'll get more videos posted soon.

Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment