Sunday, November 22, 2015

Rochester mini maker fair experience!

Yesterday I was at the Maker Faire in Rochester I had a booth, and I shard my robots with all of you. I hope you enjoyed me,and the Maker Faire. I really enjoyed the Maker Faire. I learn many new, and cool things. The Maker Faire was a good learning experience for me. I helped set up the day before so,everything would look good, and be ready for the day ahead.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  By,Rosie's Robots

6 comments:

  1. I will be posting more images from the Rochester Maker Faire soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie. I finally got a chance to meet you. I love your robots. The Maker Faire is so awesome. Your dad does so much to make the Rochester Mini Maker Faire happen. In my book he's not only an education leader but a "learning hero."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family met you at the Maker Faire. You were great!

    ReplyDelete