Wednesday, November 16, 2016

What I've Been Up To Recently and The Rochester Mini Maker Faire

Fredonia Mini Maker Faire

At Fredonia I had a crowd of people around my booth for some of the faire. It was fun to talk to people about my robots, but at the end of the faire I had no voice left. I had a talk at Fredonia it wasn't as large of a crowd I had hoped for but it was a quite room  were I could show people my voice activated robot.






Barnes and Noble Maker Faire

 I was invited to the Barns and Nobles maker fair when I was at Fredonia. I gave out allot of Rochester maker fair cards.





Rochester Mini Maker Faire 2016                                                                                                                                        
The Rochester maker faire is the biggest mini maker faire I have both at all year.  Last year I had a both at the fair and it was  a lot of fun, so I hope it is fun this year to.  I will be both 93 at the Rochester Mini Maker Faire.

   Hope to see you there, Rosie 




                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment