Tuesday, January 3, 2017

XYZ Printing Bolide Robot Unboxing, Build Photos, and Video Review

Hi this is Rosie!  I got a little behind on my blog, but I have three things to share with you today.  First I have a video I made on unboxing the XYZ Printing Bolide Robot.  Second I have a bunch of photos of the assembly of the Bolide Robot.  And lastly I have put together a video review of the Bolide Robot from my point of view.

1. 

2.


3.

For more information about the Bolide Advance Robot, please go to their website at http://www.xyzrobot.com/us_en/product/diy-robot/advance . Again, this is a great robot as it grows with you.  Now I just need to get a 3D printer as I want to create new designs for it's shell.

For schools wanting more information about the Bolide my dad wanted me to put this link in - http://www.exploringrobots.com/index.php/robots/bolide-humanoid-robot.html

Thanks for watching!


In the future I will have more video reviews of the new Meccano Meccanoid 2.0 XL, the Sphero Spark +, and maybe the WonderWorkshop Dash Robot.  Please be on the lookout for those videos in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment